Monday, May 18, 2009

Are GCs actually supposed to go fast?
















Here are the pictures descriptions as best I can:
[1]Ceiling of Utility Room; [2]Old Mudroom/outdoor storage (where the new addition will go); [3] Outside area of the same; [4] Kitchen gutted; [5] Kitchen gutted)(what used to be a wall with the fridge in it
I know my life is crazy when our General Contractor is ahead of schedule and we are still trying to pick appliances.

Today our demo is almost completely done, the air conditioning unit has been moved to the crawlspace (hope that works out. . .seems a little iffy down in that psuedo basement) and the footings are already in our new foundation for the addition. . .I amkind of shocked at where we are at in just one week!
We had a few minor issues last week- no power in 3 rooms, unfortunately one of them was my DVR room, then no hot water on Thurs and Friday (thankfully we were out of town for most of it), but all in all we're surviving!

No comments: