Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Before and Pretty Much After

Kitchen April 2009 (Before)
Kitchen October 2009 (after- same view)

Kitchen April 2009 (Before- View 2)



Kitchen October 2009 (after- View 2)


Alternate view of the kitchen

Well now that we've technically completed the kitchen, I haven't a penny to decorate with. So do I feel done? Not really! Not that I am unhappy about being back in the kitchen (and able to cook and do laundry), but wow, it would be nice to have my furniture, bench cushion, rugs, etc.. . and my excuse for not posting what would be 'final' pictures. However, I will post my contractor's 'completed' pictures. It never ends, does it? Only limited bath/mudroom pictures for now. . .hope to have things better organized by Christmas and ready.











2 comments:

TomKinley said...

Kitchen looks beautiful after renovate and time saving also… It’s tough to build again but thanks for you link for helping in maintaining our kitchen beautifully.
toronto kitchen renovations

Unknown said...

Your new kitchen looks amazing! Thanks for these photos.. I'm in the process of remodeling my own kitchen and I got some great ideas from this.
The Home Improvement Guide