Monday, August 24, 2009

Decorator's Choice

Now that we are getting to the final weeks of the project, we have to start picking out how to decorate! I both love and hate this part as I don't want to make any decisions that I won't want to live with for a good while. I am excited about our choices and we are still working on a fabric for the window seat. . waffling between a stripe and a pattern without being too crazy! Enjoy:



The Orange 'Couch' (potterybarn.com, Greenwich series Loveseat in Orange Spice). It is the only tailored couch we've been able to find with the correct measurements (70" wide)





The chair I love and hope Mr. K will learn to love. . .still trying to decide slipcover or tailored. Pottery Barn Brooks Chair in Bettina Fabric


The 'old' family room rug we plan to reuse in the new family room~courtesy of GreenFront's fabulous rug shopping. . .


The Bettina Fabric Pillows found on Ebay. . .

I'[m hoping I can get her to do some custom pillows with cording in an orange/pink that my fabulous 'deisgner' Jennie picked out.

And our prospective fabric for the seating in the kitchen.

No comments: