Wednesday, July 1, 2009

And Time Marches on. . .

View of the Garage entry


View of the garage and the mudroom addition.

View of the inside of the garage (and all the old cabinets!)


Vie of the garage from the patio outside




View of the house/addition from the patio outside(window where there will be doors)



I know I spoke too soon about GCs moving fast as we are now about 1/2 way into week #3 with little to no progress. I know this happens, but come on, 3 weeks! I am the one living with no kitchen, no laundry and a kitty box in my soaking tub!
Anyway, I think they are starting to do stuff this week (or they tell me so and I came home to the smell of plumbers glue). But the last stuff done is what I am posting from my June 28 pictures of the progress. Just about everything has the external structures that are supposed to be there, in place. Next step: windows and doors!










No comments: