Friday, June 12, 2009

My Vision??




Soapstone Counters with White Cabinetry

The look of the floor to ceiling cabinets

Bench seating options

Floor to ceiling look!

So last night we went to a BBQ at my husband's colleague's home and I walked into the kitchen and was so excited to basically see my vision! Granted, it is far from truly an original idea, but the idea is to keep it with the time/style of our home, but to be updated. And I think they had the same vision as we did. What was even more coincidental is I had started collecting pictures of my thoughts of the end product and thought I would post them so I remember a little more easliy when I want to remember them!! Anyway, I was excited to see that her cabinets, countertops and even appliances were very similar to our selections (if not exactly the same). So my vision may not be 'my' vision, but it is exactly what I was going for.

No comments: